Friday, April 26, 2013

Last day!

Today has been my last day of English class with Mr. Sweeney. We did not do anything, but did the evaluations. I gave him a pretty good evaluations, because I actually enjoyed his class, unlike any other English class I have taken. English is quite a boring subject, but I enjoyed almost all of the stories we read. Some of my favorites were "The Glass Menagerie", "The Yellow Wallpaper", and "Hills Like White Elephants." The dog poems were pretty cool too, because I love animals. Although, I am more of a cat person! He should look into some cat poems for his future classes, because I'm sure those are enjoyable. I hate writing papers and procrastinate too much, but I got through the semester. The best class days were the ones where we played games. The winning team got the most extra credit points for their essays, sadly I do not think I was ever on a winning team! :( We played Jeopardy and Taboo. I never participated in Taboo, because I hate getting up in front of people or having attention on myself, but I enjoyed watching everyone else play. Sporcle was also fun, just to pass the time. Mr. Sweeney is an awesome professor and everyone should take his class!

2 comments:

  1. i agree Sweeney is an awesome professor and everyone should experience his class. he made his class fun instead of just sitting there bored in any other english class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I've had him twice now and intend on having him a 3rd time! I always have enjoyed his class and thoroughly get a kick out of it. Even if I had no desire to do work I enjoyed being there and doing the stuff we did! It was never a boring day in Professor Sweeney's class!

    ReplyDelete